Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wine Bottle Chandelier - Really?


Before I begin, I have to apologize for my poor blogging etiquette. I've been absent from blogging about design for quite some time. Yes, I've been busy, which is a good thing, but not good if you want to be a responsible blogger. So, I promise to be more blog-worthy, as there's so much to talk about in the world of design!


Take, for example, Pottery Barn's new wine bottle chandelier. I received my emailer from them last week and couldn't resist learning more about this wine bottle chandelier. They use authentic wine bottles to make this chandelier. But, I'm just not sure people will buy it. I'm sorry, but I don't find it attractive. Maybe if you have a wine cellar, this might excite you, but isn't that being too obvious? I love to think outside of the box, but perhaps in this case, the bottles should have stayed there.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it, but I would not pay $400 for it. I think I am going to try to make it myself.